-->

Review: Biore Aqua Jelly Make-up Remover

Biore Aqua Jelly Make-up Remover (230ml)
I'm sure this is already highly advertised by many bloggers but well, this is my 'quick' version of review. :D
A rinse-off make-up remover.

Description: 
- Glides easily on skin to remove even waterproof makeup with less tugging
- Rinses off easily and leaves no sticky or oily residue
- Contains 1/3 moisturizing essence — nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy moist finish

Usage:
*(For best result, apply on dry face and hands. Do not use with facial cotton pad or tissue.)*
- Pump an appropriate amount (2-3 pumps) onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area.
- Massage gently to dissolve makeup
- Rinse thoroughly with water. It is not necessary to remove cleansing liquid with cotton pad or tissue.

Comes with a lock tab.

Consistency and color:
Transparent serum-like texture.

Scent:
I'm bad at describing scent but well, it smells reeeeeeally good!~

Likes:
- not sticky or greasy
- non-drying
- does well in removing makeup(including almost all waterproof makeup)
- glides on skin easily
- mess-free
- does not break me out
- the pump packaging :)
- the fragrance~

Dislikes:
- sting the eye
- does not completely remove my Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara

Demonstration on my hand :)
From left to right: DHC Medicated Acne Concealer, Holika Holika Jewel-like Eyeliner, The Face Shop Make Me Star Waterproof Gel Liner, Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner, Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara, Canmake Eye nuance Eyeshadow

Pump out the makeup remover and start gently massaging~ You can notice that the makeup is slowly dissolving...

Continue massaging...

Rinse-off with water and dry with towel.

TA-DAAA!~

It did remove almost all traces of makeup on my hand except for the Holika Holika Magic Pole mascara(waterproof). But that doesn't bother me because I seldom wear mascara and if I do wear it, the Holika Holika mascara can be easily removed using warm water. :D Nowadays I only wear BB Cream, concealer and powder foundation. So as long as the makeup remover removes all the makeup I'm wearing without drying up my face, I'm satisfied. :)

No comments